Rezopole will organize, on 19th of April 2013, the 13th business lunch, at the Radisson BLU Hotel, in the “tour du crayon1”. The Teldej 13 's partners are Manhattan and Check Point.
Teldej 13 Registrastion
To participate in the Teldej event you have to be a Rezopole member (Gold membership); You can participate in the first Teldej for free. You can go to the Membership form and find all informations about 2013 membership requirements..
Founded in July 2001, Manhattan is a security and network integrator in the Manhattan Companies Communication sector. Manhattan is a specialist that externalizes information systems and takes in charge all or a part of the management of the businesses informatic services.
- Has humans and technological competences to manage the overall information systems of its clients.
- Manhattan is recognized in the nationally as a model service provider in its sector.
- Benefits from a structured organization to find solutions for information system issues of its clients.
- Has a technical team who has a high specialized level depending on branches (network, security, messaging service, costs reduction)
- Relationship between Manhattan and its clients as well as listening, availability and flexibility constitute a priority.
About Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
Check Point Software Technologies Ltd is the Internet security world leader which provides an unfailing protection againsts all types of threats by reducing the security complexity and full cost. Check Point is the pioneer of the sector with FireWall-1 and its patented Techniology “stateful inspection”1. Currently, Check Point continues to innovate thanks to the Software Blade Architecture and offers flexible solutions to its clients. Solutions are easy to use and completely customisable in order to meet specific security needs of all organizations. Check Point is the only provider which, behind the technological aspect, defines security as a business process. The Check Point's 3D Security approach is one of a kind and is based on three key dimensions: security policy, their application and the human factor to obtain the best information protection and help organizations set up a security plan that will be in perfect adequation with their needs. Check Point includes among its client, 100 companies which figure in the Fortune 100 placing as well as tens of thousands of companies and organizations of any size. ZoneAlarm solutions protect the millions of citizens PC against hackers, spyware and illegal data importations.