The next RUG (Rezopole User Group) will take place on June, 21 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 AM at Rezopole premises. Register now!
Closing date for registration is on June 15th, 2016.
- topics to be dealt: BGP Blackholing & RPKI (Resource Public Key Infrastructure)
BGP Blackholing: facilitator Vincent Pagès (EDX Network)
The different solutions available in case of DDOS attacks will be presented:
- reminder on the DDOS attack and the impacts/risks for the company,
- what are the tools to detect the attack (sflow, netflow)?
- the first approach of the blackholing,
- what position should be used regarding the peering?
- the solutions on the mitigation basis ("cleaning" of traffic),
- the CDN (Content Delivery Network).
RPKI: facilitator Ronan Bianic (Rezopole)
The Rezopole technical team presents:
- the best practices of the RPKI use,
- the different constructor implementations (Cisco, Juniper),
- the Open Source current (Quagga, Bird) or sufficiently advanced solutions to become future implementations (ex. GoBGP),
- the administrative system (the Certificate request, emission of an object signed to RIPE, etc.)
Each RUG gathers 10 participants maximum. Find more details here.
Do you want to participate ?
Do you have any questions?