The RUG 13 participants' maximum number has been reached!
Thanks you all and see you soon!
- topic to be dealt: IPv6
Situation and challenges: facilitator Noémie Clémençon (Rezopole)
- IPv4 shortage,
- significant increase of IP, Internet of Things use,
- rate of deployment,
- challenges for content and service providers.
Deployment Type: facilitator Fabrice Rouvier (Rezopole)
- the customer positions pool case,
- the content provider case,
- the hosting service provider case.
Security: facilitator Ronan Bianic (Rezopole)
- public address system come back,
- IPv6 omnipresence on the customer positions and appliances,
- dual stack = dual filtering,
- best practices,
- router-announcements filtering.
Addressing plan management: facilitator Jean-Daniel Pauget (Rezopole)
- a limited number of BGP announcements,
- subnet allocation for customers etc,
- allocation management tools.
Each RUG gathers 10 participants maximum. Find more details here.
Do you have any questions?