"As you all know, 2020 will have been a pivotal year as we have validated the merger of Rezopole with France-IX, and we are now France-IX Lyon.
This choice has been carefully considered throughout the year 2020, with you, our members, the Rezopole team and the Board of Directors.
This choice will allow us to pursue and develop our know-how around the Internet network, in the Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region and throughout France.
I would like to thank in this last "Annual Review" all those who believed in the Rezopole project and supported us despite the difficulties:
- Thanks to the founders of Rezopole, all pioneers and passionate about the Internet!
- Thanks to the members of the office (volunteers) who spent many evenings all these years to help us grow,
- Thank you to the team in Lyon, who kept Rezopole running 24/7,
- Thanks to the public authorities for their indispensable financial support,
- And thank you to all of you, our members, for whom we have created Rezopole in order to develop the industry.
See you at a future event."
Former President of Rezopole
Vice President of France-IX
- Tags: annecix, Aperezo, apix, catalogue de services Rezopole, événements rezopole, formations rezopole, france-ix, France-IX Lyon, fusion france-ix, fusion france-ix rezopole, GIT, GIT Grenoble, grenoblix, guichet d'information telecom, infrastructure internet, infrastructure réseau, infrastructure telecom, Internet, IXP, IXP NAP, IXPloration, lyonix, NAP, rapport d'activité, rapport d'activité 2020, rapport d'activité France-IX Lyon, rapport d'activité GrenoblIX, rapport d'activité LyonIX, rapport d'activité rezopole, réseau, RezoGirls, RezoLink, RezoLogue, rezopole, Rezopole User Group, RUG, services et formations Rezopole, services rezopole, Télécom, Workshop BGP