RUG 18 is sold out
The maximum number of participants is reached for this session. Thanks to everyone who signed up!
This Rezopole User Group takes place on April 6th from 9:00 am to 12:00 am in our premises (16, rue de la Thibaudière - 69007 Lyon).
The 18th edition focuses on best practices in BGP announcement implementation and filtering.
• Integrity of reports in the RIPE database (RipeDB):
- Declaration of intent (RPSL)
- ASN","INET","ROUTE" objects
• Complementary role of PeeringDB:
• Implementation of peering:
- Peerer with Route Server
- Particularity of peering with GAFAM (Peering Direct)
• The tools around BGP management:
- BGP session monitoring
- Web tools: strat.ripe.net, Qrator, BGPmon
• Consolidation of statistics:
- ASDIG, Netflow-Sflow tools
• Round table
- Tags: asdig, ASN, avril 2018, bgp, event, grenoblix, INET, internet, IRRtoolset, lyonix, netflow, netflow-sflow, peering, peeringdb, rezopole, Rezopole User Group, ripe, RipeBD, ROUTE, route server, RPKI, RPSL, rug 2018, RUG avril 2018