The 2019 activity report is online
"This text is written in Covid-19 confinement, which shows the enormous impact of the Internet in our daily lives, and its importance in helping us to continue our activities in telework or tele-education.
Exchange nodes such as those managed by Rezopole have a very important role in these periods of increased traffic. The first 100 Gbps client was set up on LyonIX at the very beginning of the Covid-19 crisis.
Looking back at 2019, the following highlights, detailed in the report, are worth noting:
- Migration of the core network to a new, latest-generation 100 Gb infrastructure,
- Securing links (redundancy) and BGP routing,
- Opening of new POPs related to their potential for new members,
- Reinforcement of the interconnection with the Swiss IXPs (CIXP & SwissIX),
- Survey on Telecom needs in the Alps with local players,
- First 24/7 BGP outsourcing services.
The IXP market is transforming towards increased service provision, and Rezopole will continue its transformation in 2020 to adapt to this evolution.
Thank you for your interest in our activities, I hope you enjoy reading. »
President of the Rezopole Association
- Tags: annecix, Aperezo, apix, catalogue de services Rezopole, événements rezopole, formations rezopole, GIT, GIT Grenoble, grenoblix, guichet d'information telecom, infrastructure internet, infrastructure réseau, infrastructure telecom, Internet, IXP, IXP NAP, IXPloration, lyonix, NAP, rapport d'activité, rapport d'activité 2019, rapport d'activité rezopole, réseau, RezoGirls, RezoLink, RezoLogue, rezopole, Rezopole User Group, RUG, services et formations Rezopole, services rezopole, Télécom, Workshop BGP