The next Rezopole User Group will take place on 27th May 2019 from 9am to 12pm at the Hôtel de Région Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes, 1 Esplanade François Mitterand, Lyon 2nd.
This edition will open with a short presentation of the technical and architectural developments that have taken place in the LyonIX infrastructure over the past year. We will continue with a review of the recent incidents in Route-Leak that have punctuated the news, such as:
- global injection and re-announcement of locally optimized routes (2019-06-24 Noction/Verizon/etc...)
- BGP-Hijack of Telegram by Iran-Telecom-Co (2018-07-30)
- SwissCom traffic suction by ChinaTelecom (2019-06-06-06)
The study of these incidents and countermeasures that would have limited their impact will lead us to the presentation of methods and issues such as:
- implementation and refinement of RPKI-ROA declarations
- bgpq3 : concrete filters from IRR data
- filter IP-bogon ranges simply
- feasibility of simple filtering on AS-Path
- BGPmon's death announced
All these studies will be carried out in the form of a debate with the participants.
The places are very limited !
Please confirm your participation before September 25th.