The session on 13th and 14th November was full! The appointment is made with our network expert who will provide participants with all the basics of BGP routing.
As a reminder, the program:
- IP Reminders/Routing
- VM and Quagga
- Cisco Reminders
- The first sessions configuration
- Simple Filtering
- BGP Session in FULL Table
- Configuration with IP public adresses
- 1 filtre out on the announced IP
- 1 route-map in deny
- 1 route-map weight
- Documentation community
- 1 route-map community
- IPv6 Context and goals
- BGP IPv6 Sessions
- Optionally: What changes between V4 et V6 !
To implement V6 et continue to ensure V4.
For those who couldn't register, don't panic!
Another session is already scheduled for December 11th and 12th.