The IXP BGP workshop introduces the BGP routing (Internet founder protocol), necessary to use an IXP. The presentation also deals with Peering and Router server concepts. The workshop is about setting up techniques to filter your networks both in IPv4 and IPv6.
• IP/AS Routing reminder
• BGP protocol in details
• IGP/EGP Differences
• Worklab introduction (frr)
• First BGP sessions, Full Table
• Filtering: AS-PATH and Route-map
• The BGP communities
• Examples of use for LyonIX
• Traffic shaping: AS-PATH prepend and disintegration
• Multiple peering-sessions
• Filtering: Prefix-list and Route-map
• Annonces, filtering and network loop debugging
• Diagnostic tools
• Fine BGP tuning: Fast convergence and Sub-optimal PATHs detection / Packet loss
• Public-DB declarations:
RIPE / RPSL / RPKI / Peering DB
• Routers configuration best current practices
Jean-Daniel Pauget, System and Network Engineer.
Rezopole organizes 4 BGP Workshop per year.
The Workshops are advertised in BGP Rezopole's agenda.
Rezopole has become "datadocked". This certification allows your OPCA to take charge of our training courses.